How can I tell a guy I find him sexy?

How can I tell a guy I find him sexy/good looking without being so straight forward?

i really like this guy in class but I don't know how to tell him that I like him. He doesn't have a girlfriend and well we talk here and there (superficial stuff). I just want to tell him and get that thought out of the way, I just don't know how and without sounding so desperate or slutty.. any suggestions that might help please. Thank you :)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• This is simple. When we find someone sexy, we ask them for some private time -- lunch, coffee, a drink, whatever. That tells them that we find them sexy, because if we didn't, we wouldn't be asking.

• Right! Only thing... I'm a little toooo shy, so telling this is not so easy for me. Thanks though for your help! 😊👍🏼

• Got you! 👈🏻😉

• A little compliment never hurts. Just make sure it's genuine. There must be something about him you like -- hair, clothing, his smile, eyes, whatever.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look nice in that colour/style of clothing.
    Stop smiling at me - are you fliritng with me?
    Hey, watch where those eyes go mister - I can see you looking !
    I need to get you drunk so that I can steal your t-shirt.

I wouldn't do it though.

• Lol sounds good but like you, I'm not too sure if I would do it though!

• lol. this seems... detailed.

What Guys Said 2

• it doesn't even have to be words, if you don't want to be overt. touching him. brushing his shoulder, his arm, his hand. physical contact can do a lot for a guy's state of mind. and he will start being attracted to you and craving that contact.

• just say, "you look handsome" with a little smile

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe just start complimenting him on his eyes, hair, smile or clothing yeah