Who you prefer and the reason?

The one is 5'7'' 80 kgs strong with athletic build nice face (something like ragnar from vikings) the other is 6'2'' 70-75 kgs more on the lanky side and average face. who you prefer and reason. thanks for your time

152

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the attitudes and personalities.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1st one, I prefer guys to be more solid than lanky

• Ty really after reading all this stuff on the internet i started ignoring all the other positive attributes i had just for a couple of cms..

• didn't see it when created account

• Lol contact admin and have them change it for you?

What Guys Said 1

• The first option. I love a fit athletic women, they are usually way more fun and not afraid of getting stuck in and giving things a go, they're also usually much less prissy, which I personally really like.

What Girls Said 14

• Neither of them sound that great. I don't like the athletic/muscular build so first one isn't my type and I'm only 5'2 so the second guy is too tall for me. I guess out of the two, I'd go with the second one though.

• Lol you dont even make sense.. he is too tall for you but you prefer him although the shorter guy is more handsome.. Wtf is happening in some womens brain seriously...

• Athletic people tend to have defined muscles and that's not what I like. I tend to like skinny guys or average guys. So no the 'healthy athletic' body may not be totally huge but if there is muscular definition, then it's not to my taste. Are you the 5'7 guy since you're so touchy about this? :P

• Fuck this. Yes i am and although i had always the best selfesteem about my self i recently learned from the internet that i am the ugliest motherfucker for women.. fuck it i am bored with this subject i will never understand women. i can't even understand them from close although things work out

• Maybe the 5'7 bc that's still tall to me, and he has a nice face

• I like the word maybe.. lol as if you are tall.. you would be lucky if he even looked at you..

• Yeah and i have much more serious things to look after. It was fun asking these questions but enough time wasted

• I prefer the one who has the most appealing personality, humor and intelligence.

• 6'2" guy with his well sized body.
    Because he's tall and has a nice weight, I don't like muscular guys nor fat guys. The body is more important than his face to me.
    I would date an not that good looking guy if he's 6ft+ and smart :)

But not a short guy with an handsome face..

I couldn't care less about his face...

• the one with better personality, but the tall one

• lol what that means
      so you say the second

• @WILdBeE yeah it's pretty bad.

• 6'2 I love tall guys! I'm 4'11 I like someone who can carry me. I'm a sucker for a guy with height!

• The 5'7'' guy can't carry you? lol i told you he is stronger.. anyway this question is over for me

• First one. I like a guy that likes exercising.

• I'd take the second guy simply because the other one is smaller than me & probably stockier, too.
    I'm not too fond of lanky, I prefer lean muscle, but I'd rather take him in this case.

• Second guy, he weighs more than me and I can wear heels. Plus with some gym he'll go from lanky to built.

• Yeah if he starts getting supplemnts maybe.. most tall dudes are lanky and stay that way no matter what they do naturally. good for women that keep on makj g children with them. the world will be full of lanky tall stilts in some years thanks to you

• I'm amazing right :)

• The taller one. I don't care about muscles as long as he is tall and not chubby

• Ok so you ignore face strength body build for just height.. can't understand this anyway

• @yourmom89 Really makes sense as to why you just blew up on me on my other question.
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2308711-guys-what-simple-things-do-you-do-that-you-consider-flirting-how

It's all evidently laid out here. Why are you so defensive as to this girl having preferences? Is it because she's an attractive girl that has standards that you don't reach up to? That's the only conclusion that I can come out to.

You don't think I'm a douchebag. You admire me. You're jealous. Why else would you hate me? Why else would you try and make this evident so boldly on that opinion? Lol. Stay mad.

• @Chico_brah come on dude this guy has a tiny dick dont be harsh.. lol wtf is going on this site everyone is hating like crazy

• The first one.

• Um I'm 5'9" so probably the second guy

• first one because i am attracted to muscular handsome men

• The first one, just because I prefer guys that aren't too skinny... but that's completely preference