How do you find a boyfriend who will propose to you?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont "find" one... live life n if the right guy comes along n is worthy of having u he will realize it n propose

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to brain wash him

• Why would you have to brain wash him.

What Guys Said 6

• Make him earn the right to be your boyfriend always. Go through a process before you date him. Tell him you like him but say that you have been damaged and can't handle the stress. The right guy will NOT give up. My girl was like that. She gets dozens of friend requests on social media every day. She's beautiful. But I really wanted to be with her so I stuck around for a while (around 4 months prolly) and she eventually came around. Because guys will tell you everything under the sun to get inside you. Gotta make them prove it and earn it. It'll also never let him forget your value because of how hard you were to get and if you both are good to each other he will ask you to marry him. I bought the ring last week.

• Don't be shallow and he'll purpose.

• be young and really hot

• There are are people who people don't think that are hot but they found boyfriends who propose to them.

• Marriage is not about looks.

• That's what a lot of people appear to think. I think they must just get into one another's orbit and then that's it.

• I could be one if you are not 26+

• I'll do it but you'll have to put up with my other 2 wives.

• maybe online dating? specify you want marriage.

What Girls Said 2

• lol. excellent question. posting here so i can check back later :p

• Someone is obviously very impatient.