How to ask a girl to be friends with benefits?

I find this girl really cute but I don't want to get into relationship as I'm focusing on work. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• first , you need to seduce her, be gentleman, ask her out, and tell her you're not looking for a relationship, but you really wanna see her more

What Girls Said 13

• Until a couple weeks ago, I had an amazing friends with benefits.

The big thing is one party or the other ALWAYS goes beyond the friends with benefits and has emotions for the other person.

How do you ask her to be FWB? Many ways.. here is what worked on me:

He was 6'5" tall, in great shape, black, older (50+) and exuded this "sensualness". He was my gf's dad.

I went to the movies with friends and he was there. He kept making body contact with me in line by accident (I felt his boner poking my hip and butt, but he pretended like nothing was going on), then inside, he kept touching me with his leg, then put his arm around me and the girl on the other side.. all friend like.

Later, I was over at his house to get a ride to the beach. He acted all innocent when he came out in just a towel, the towel dropped, and I saw his humungous thick boner! He put Moves on me, I couldnt say NO with that thing staring at me, he did push me to give him a bj then we had sex.

Later, when we got to the beach, b4 we got out, he pulled me over and I gave him a bj. I spent the night with his fam at his mom's house and all night I heard him fucking his wife.

After that, he just kept "being there" with his boner calling me and I couldnt say NO.

I have never had a white guy make me feel "helpless" and not able to say NO. As soon as he touched me, kissed me, I was only wanting sex with him.. I can't explain it.

It got where every tues, wed, and thurs afternoon, I would meet him for 3 hours and he would give me "therapy" sessions... it was things like him saying, "I am gonna give you a Hot Beef Injection at your session today" that got me thinking about him all the time!

So, you need to have something that makes you stand out more than a boyfriend does or has...

Be it a big dick, a thick dick, big balls, you give great oral, you bury her with attention way more than her boyfriend or a boyfriend would ever do... and the key is the O's you give her have to be mindblowing.

Otherwise, you are just another guy looking for a piece of ass under the disguise of a boyfriend...

Just my 2 cents worth...

• Just do it like a former acquaintance of mine did.
    "Hey, if you wanna bang some time, give me a call. No strings attached."
    Lol.

• Ask her out to coffee and explain what you want to her. Be prepared to accept rejection gracefully.

• Just talk to her.

• you gotta ask her

• Just spit it out and say hey wanna be my friend with bennies... although in my experience it never works out. Someone always catches feelings.

• Don't?

• Well, after the work, would you wanna get together?

• Masterbate

• It's best not to , it could get her hopes up & if it doesn't get any further from there , there might be hear break...

• it could get her hopes up &;couse heartbreak if it doesn't go further from there if sf she really likes/loves you

• If you're too busy to have a relationship, then don't have one at all. Just have random ons.

• First find out if she is looking for a friends with benefits

• Focus on work, then. Don't do anything.

What Guys Said 3

• Just bang her. Maybe she'll come back for more. [shrug]

• Just ask her man. That is the only way to know.

• Just get a fleshlight. It will save you time, money and emotional bullshit.