Guys, Hot or not?

I'm a pretty 19 year old with a great personality. I'm different from a lot of people my age in many ways. I have never been in a relationship or even kissed anyone. When in a relationship with someone I think there are two possibilities your either going to break up or get married. I would only want to date someone if I like them a lot, not to hookup or anything like that but instead foreseeing something long term and special. I'm the kind of girl that would want to get to know all about someone without so much intimacy. I don't need to kiss someone or have sex with someone in order to get to know them and their personality. I don't know if anyone else thinks this way or I'm just weird! I don't want to be giving pieces of my heart away like lollipops. Is this attractive? Or would guys run the other way when I want to just talk and get to them and spend time with them... Like I would want to spend one on one time with them, go on dates, have a lot of fun.. but nothing besides hugging. I wouldn't want to kiss someone until I'm in an exclusive relationship so that would be probably several months until a first kiss. Would any guy wait that long? I don't know.. but I'm waiting for the right man and I think he will respect me and he will be happy that he did :)

9

Most Helpful Guy

• The sisterhood has ruined it for you and made it more difficult to meet a decent guy. The vast majority of women do not find decent guys attractive so those types of guys either give up and opt out, or they become bad boys and match what's in most demand (and get more women).

Due to this, most guys are no longer willing to wait, especially the most popular ones so girls react to this pressure by having more sex... so when a girl like you comes around, the amount of nice guys is barely measurable but the level of bad boys or pretend nice guys is rising so you will meet lots of pretenders and very few willing to wait.

Your only option is to remain true to yourself and except what ever consequence this may bring.

Personally I opted out years ago and I notice all of the same crap. Have gotten hit on by married women, women pretending they have no bfs to try it on, seen couples cheat and nice guys getting strung along and friend zoned.

Opting out was the best thing I ever did but I wish you lots of luck.

There was a story a nice guy wrote about having no luck until he became bad as an experiment. After he started getting dates and offers, he lost all hope. I can't find the link unfortunately... or maybe fortunately haha.

What Guys Said 8

• I think you would be very severely limiting your choices. Waiting for sex is not unusual. But not even a kiss until several months into a relationship? That's not even a relationship. You'd be highly unlikely to ever get that far.

You want to get to know them, get to know their personality, and find out if you are compatible. But to do that you have to give it a chance. You are not giving it a realistic chance. A tiny percentage of guys claiming they are willing to wait that long isn't giving it a realistic chance. You'd be eliminating the vast majority of guys before you even found out if you are compatible or not. Even the most prudish women would not wait that long for a kiss.

If you really want to get to know a guy before going forward, you need to know them as friends or acquaintances first. Then start dating or form a relationship. There would have to be some closeness or bond before you ever started dating.

• Nice to hear of a girl who don't take at low value even kisses, it's less hypocritical that way. All or nothing. Yes I thing that an girl who keeps her purity is worth waiting for. :)

tvtropes.org/.../MadonnaWhoreComplex

• Thank you! I don't give out pieces of my heart like lollipops :P

• I'm waiting for the right girl too😊

• Yayyyyy It's nice to know that there are guys out there like you! Thanks :)

• Thank you😊

• hot, if you find the right person.

• Gotchya! Totally understandable. I will wait until I do! :) Just not sure if it is something that I should tell them early on. Like on or even before a first date. I don't want to be weird but at the same time I wouldn't want to waste either of out time if we aren't on the same page.

• and thats okay, just remember to stay true to yourself first and always.

• I'm in the minority of people who is waiting till marriage for sex.
    I personally wouldn't have an issue with taking it slow provided I know how she feels about me.
    I wouldn't tell someone on a first date, but eventually.

• That's understandable! I'm in that minority as well. That sounds about right to me. Thank you for your advice!

• Not hot your like a newb what I look like breaking out chapter 11 of the Kamsutra and you never been kissed?

• im totally like you too. so its very hot

• Not for me

• Cool! Thank you. In understand it's not going to be for everyone. Do you think this is something that I should mention before or on a first date? So that the guy is fully aware so that there are no surprises? I wouldn't want to be weird but at the same time I wouldn't want to waste either of our time.

• You just have to find someone thats okay with it. Not everyone needs physical intimacy.