Do you think a possessive girl is sexy?

Honestly, Is it a turn on or turn off?

15

What Guys Said 14

• You guys are nuts. TURN ON. A girl who is possessive and territorial likes you a whole lot and doesn't want other girls to try and take you. What greater form of flattery?

• Um... I don't know. I guess yes and no. That's a question that I feel is rather loaded and can't really give a good, immediate answer.

• I would say yes, because it makes me feel REALLY wanted and loved. I would say no only if she is CRAZY possessive - like PSYCHO.

• Yes, it's a turn on for me especially if she's bossy with me. I like dominating girls that is sexy for me.

• Complete turn-off. I would not think of my partner as some trophy to be hoarded, so I would prefer the same from her. Freedom is the foundation of any good relationship. Sometimes letting people go requires more love than persuading them to stay.

• Depends on how possessive? My mind goes 'TURN OFF'
    But please give me an example

• Like, cute oh she's into me possessive
    OR
    Stepping over his toes type of possessive

• A major turn off

• I mean, everything has limits. I could find a possessive girl sexy to an extent, but to date her shed have to learn to be cooperative with mem

• Turn on 100%

• I'm a possessive guy.. so I'll never prefer possessive girl

• really bad

• Yes of course and definitely turn on

• it's a turn on for me

• turn off