Would you consider this red flags or a deal breaker when dating someone new?

Ok here's the scenario: A friend of mine met this guy at the club. (Can you really find love in the club?) He seem super nice, good looking, goofy etc. They exchange numbers got to know each other a little. The guy tells her that he has just been released from prison 3 weeks ago for beating the mother of his child 👀. It's only been 3 days of knowing each other, and he's already asking her to change things about herself. Telling her she needs to stop cursing and smoking. She asked him if she stop smoking will he stop drinking he said no. He calls her every sec of the day due to him not having a job because he just got released. Am I tripping or does this sound insane? Like major red flags to run for the hills? I told her this doesn't sound good.

21

What Guys Said 1

• LOL yup I'd be OUT OF THERE!

What Girls Said 2

• major red flags began when he said he just got out of prison for beating the mother of his child.

• Yeah tell her to run