Should I trust my boyfriend who spends hours talking to his best friend who is a girl, please help anyone?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• I need more information. Some guys are fuckboys. But it is possible that he just has a friend who happens to be female. What's he like when he's with you? Do they hang out alone, does he hide his phone etc. details and I can give you an honest answer

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls and boys can be best friends without liking each other. There isn't always sexual feelings. Highly likely he sees his friend as a sister and nothing more. If he likes you and shows he loves you you needn't worry. He is being honest with you about who he is talking to you so it is pretty likely nothing dodgy is going on. If he was lying about hanging out with her I'd be a bit more careful and less trusting

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE