Should I trust my boyfriend who spends hours talking to his best friend who is a girl, please help anyone?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• I need more information. Some guys are fuckboys. But it is possible that he just has a friend who happens to be female. What's he like when he's with you? Do they hang out alone, does he hide his phone etc. details and I can give you an honest answer

Most Helpful Girl

• Hours? What are they talking about lol

What Guys Said 2

• No I dated my wives buddy until I didn't.

• He claims you as his girl? if yes then does he lie often?

What Girls Said 5

• why does talking to someone imply you can't trust them... I don't get it

• Unless he has given u a reason not to trust him, yes..
    HOWEVER... If u have told him that it bothers u and he hasn't made any changes, that is a problem in itself...

• Unless he's given you a reason not to trust him then you should trust him

• Do you believe in your boyfriend?

• Girls and boys can be best friends without liking each other. There isn't always sexual feelings. Highly likely he sees his friend as a sister and nothing more. If he likes you and shows he loves you you needn't worry. He is being honest with you about who he is talking to you so it is pretty likely nothing dodgy is going on. If he was lying about hanging out with her I'd be a bit more careful and less trusting