Should I do it again or to be patient?

As I said earlier, Myself 19 and my girlfriend 18, It's been 10months being in a relationship. We love so much each other and earlier I've posted that last date we've gone too far I. e accidentally I touched her boob and later I squeezed it. She said "You're for me and I'm for you, Only you gave all rights to do" With a pretty smile ob her face and started kissing so hard, Never been this hard before. And I'm the man who don't flirt with girls nor being closer to them, She loves me so much because of this reason too, The opinion which I received from earlier post was keep going on what I did on last date. My question now is, Can I touch there again? It's because I liked it for the very first time. Can I do it again? If yes, would I lose my respect?

12

What Girls Said 1

• Stop worrying about your respect for a second. She told you it was okay and she liked it. As long as you don't force sex or anything she isn't ready for, then it's fine to do it again and see where it leads

What Guys Said 2

• Her boob belong to you from now on.

• Do it as if it's a dare!