My ex girlfriend is messaging my current girlfriend on Facebook and is causing problems for my new relationship? Should I deny what she says to her?

My ex girlfriend is getting me really mad. I haven't tried messaging her because I have her blocked but me and my current girlfriend took a selfie together on my couch with the caption "movie night with bae." My current girlfriend posted it on Facebook and it got a lot of attention with all her friends and family commenting on it and then my ex girlfriend commented on the photo saying "I fucked the shit out of him on that couch LMFAO" my girlfriend got mad when she read it and asked me if that was true. I stayed quiet pretending I didn't know why she said that. IT WAS TRUE! but I didn't say it was true of course So they were arguing on Facebook all night long and it killed our little date we had together. Worse of all, we've only been together for a month and we had our first real fight because of my ex. I told her to block her which she didn't because she wants to hear what she has to say regardless of what she commented on our photo.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• say ur ex that clearly to stay away from ur current

What Girls Said 1

• You should have been honest.

• she was way too pissed off as it was.

• There is no "have to" with girls. There is "will" lol she WILL find out and she WILL be mad.

And you're making yourself out to be a shitty boyfriend if you are going to be lying this early in your relationship.

• if I was is the new girl's place, I would have asked the same question, but I wouldn't have wanted to know the truth. anyone knows that if she was an ex, things happen. Just saying that the ex is crazy, and being disrespectful could be enough. no one is gonna expect you to buy a new piece of expensive furniture because you broke up with someone. but definitely don't tell her those kind of details. would you want to know them?

What Guys Said 3

• Your current girlfriend likes drama also seems like she likes the idea of being a puppet and being mad at you. I probably would tell her to keep my past out of our future or she can join your past.

• she should understand that there was a time difference here, and unless you told her you haven't done anything sexual, she has no reason to be mad
    if she wants to hear shit your ex is saying then she's obviously insecure and wants to know if you're hiding something. just be totally transparent and rip any lie your ex says to shreds. covering shit up will only give the ex what she wants

• many of us would be happy to take care of your ex.