Why do girls have to judge guys by height?

Seriously, dont they understand that a guy has zero control over his height? Do you not understand that when you say you need a tall guy to protect you, you are implying that short guys are weak and not real men.

How would you like it if a guy told you he doesn't want you because you have small boobs and no curves and therefore you're not feminine enough, wouldn't that make you feel like crap?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all girls do. I don't give a damn about height.

1|2
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• For guy to be short is worse then for girl to have small boobs, that's why there are less girls who okey with short guys, then guys who okey with small boobs. It's natural and logical for an girl to prefer an strong and manly guy. So what if it's not guy's fault for not being tall, strong and attractive? it's still the reality. :)

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• i don't. i've been attracted to short dudes and tall dudes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't judge guys on their height

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls who judge people by height generally want someone who is more manly and masculine. It is just they want. It's not their fault for having preferences and vocalizing them.

0|1
    0|1
    • You speak the truth, it's make sense for an woman to want an big and manly man.

• Cause we can.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, can guys judge girls by boob size then, and make girls who dont have boobs and ass feel less worthy? Just to you know, even it up

• Show All
    • You meant "laugher", but actually I didn't even laugh, sorry.

• @nameus3r laugher isn't a word

• Why do men have to judge girls by height?

0|0
    0|2
  • Men judge women on height too. Don't you see all this super tall guys with super short girl? They prefer super short girls. And I'm not coming to cry about it.

0|0
    0|3
    • Actually it's not correct, most guys prefer pretty looking girl, but guys tend to not care about height as much as girls, most guys prefer an girl who is shorter then them, but she don't have to be super short for that. Many short girls want an very tall guy, and would even reject an guy who is taller then them, but "not enough".

• Show All
    • @Berethor I've meet a lot of guys who were very specific about height for their girlfriend.

• You live in a very strange neighborhood, guys are usually not so specific about girls.

What Guys Said 1

• Because it's totally reasonable to judge someone by something completely out of their control, but oh god help you if you judge a woman about something completely and easily within her control, like weight.

Judging by height and makes about as much sense as judging by race, while weight is an actual indicator of self respect, discipline and health.

It's no wonder most of the cows you'll here about "6'2" or you're a manlet" shit from are just that: cows.

0|0
    0|0