He won't really text me as much? Have I don't something wrong? Trying to act casual?

I met a guy halfway through January and we've been on two dates. We both agreed that we didn't want a relationship right now and we would date and see where it went. We both said we would talk about it after a few months and see where it went. We are both going on separate girlie/lad holidays in August and said we would talk properly after that and see how we feel. We were texting non stop everyday but for the last few days, it has seriously dwindled. I told him I was free from work until Thursday and he said he was working 6 days a week doing overtime and said that we will arrange to do something again when we were both free. He's trying to save as much money as he can to pay off his holiday. He told me today that he's working tonight but off tomorrow. I've send him a message saying "I got an idea if you're up for it?" I was thinking of asking him down tomorrow. I'm worried though cos he hasn't been as responsive as usual and I'm wondering if he's losing interest or if he really is just tired. We live about an hour apart and he told me he doesn't mind the travelling cos it's worth it. Am I reading too much into the less texting? Do guys really not place much on texting like us girls do? I just want to get to know him better but it's gonna be hard if he's working massive overtime for the next 5 weeks like he said.

01

What Guys Said 1

• U may be reading too much into it...

Hey may be busy...

Or he might be losing interest...

Or he might be balls deep inside another pair of sugar walls while ur textin him...

OR it might be a mixture of all three

• Fair enough! I'm really hoping it's not the last one lol!!

• Dont apologize. I can be the same way too...

Dont jump to conclusions. Ur probably gonna be wrong most of the time

• I do try not to be but it's hard! You are right tho! 9 times outta 10, I've jumped to the wrong conclusions haha!
      Is it normal for guys to not respond to flirty messages in the same tone sometimes?

What Girls Said 0