Guys, Do you like clingy girls?

That are kinda obsessed with you?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

13

Most Helpful Guy

• it is a situational thing. having a girl openly show affection is nice. having a girl that gives you no space and no breaks is horrible. what you need to aim for is an affectionate woman who is not obsessed. someone who has interests of her own along with being able to share her man's. who will hug, and give physical affection when it is appropriate, but knows that his entire life can't revolve around her alone and hers shouldn't only revolve around him.

What Guys Said 12

• I love a girl that feels free to talk to me whenever she wants. My girlfriend and I have talked every single day for 3 years now and I love it!

communication is super healthy and I would never go back to being with someone I feel I can't be myself with and talk to them whenever I want.

• Depends on what you define as clingy. If you mean a creepy obsessibe girl that wouldn't let me do anything without her, stalk me and wanted me to stop spending time with others... Hell no. If ypu mean something more moderated, like, just wanting to spend a lot of time with me and being very afectionated... hell yeah. I've never had neither of them tough (or any girl for that matter) so I really can't say I have experience on this.

• A little is fine, going overboard makes you seem crazy af though.

• It'd be odd, having so little self esteem, but I'd be honored.

• No, I need the perfect mix of loving and caring but not needing me all the time

• It depends on the context

• not really

• How clingy and obsessed?

• Yup definitely

• does her name rhyme with bailor grift? If not no.

• NO!!

• Don't get me wrong, I love talking to her and spending time but there's a line between that and clingy

• either, as long as she's got a good personality. fun, etc.