Is it normal to not want to F*CK your partner as much as you did back when you first met?

• It is normal, you're not gonna be in honeymoon all the time
    88%(14)94%(29)Vote100%(15)
  • Not normal, you should want to F*ck just as much as when you first got together
    12%(2)6%(2)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my wife been together for 14 years Fucking like Lions every weekend all weekend. So I can't answer without bias.

• That's great! But I mean if 1 year ago we were having sex daily, and now its once a week- is that a problem?

• No men lose their libido over time. I'm sure some new lingerie and you initiating it aggressively will help. Me and my wife have switched up our sex lives 100 times or more. When it dulls down we move onto the next kink. Right now I'm into being tied to the bed and being teased. I bought em to tease her but she likes me tied up. Just try to be spicy for him in a surprising manner.

• good shit broo

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, ifs normal. Even couples who have been together for years do not fuck like rabbits like when they first met. You both will have other obligations and may not be in the mood for sex. It happens. Also, what people fail to realize is that your body changes every few years or every few months. You generally may not be in the mood for sex.

What Guys Said 5

• I think that just happens over time. When my wife and I first got together, we were having sex every day. Some days, all we did was have sex, lay around in bed naked, talk, make out, have more sex, shower together, go to dinner, come back home, undress each other, have more sex, on and on. We were making babies back then. Now, we don't do much of anything. I've slowed down, and my wife had a double mastectomy, along with going through menopause. She says it's REALLY tough for her to even get in the mood, and says it's not my fault.

• It's normal. Once you get to know someone, they lose the "new and shiny" effect. You could try to change it up, try new things with him.

• The novelty wears off

• its very normal

• Has the quality of sex gone down?

Is it boring? Predictable?

• THe sex is predictable yes... my boyfriend still wants it daily, but i rarely want it these days. I'm tired from work and i dunno

• 2 years

• How often? And how is it predictable? Im not tryyna be intrusive on ur life, im jus trynna learn so i dont make the same mistake

What Girls Said 0