Should I breakup with him?

Okay. I've been dating this guy for a couple weeks now. He is constantly asking me for pictures of my legs (EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT.) I told him I didn't feel comfortable doing that because I don't know him that well yet. He got mad at me and told me that I didn't trust him with the picture so I sent him one and he said "more babe". I feel used and that he doesn't really like me. Last night we were texting and he told me he likes this other girl and that he texts her but he wants to be with me. I asked him if he would be okay if I texted other guys and he said that's fine as long as I don't flirt. I don't want my boyfriend to be okay with me texting other guys at ALL! I'm not okay with him texting that girl even if he says they're just "friends". I acted okay with it last night when we talked but I'm not. How do I bring it up again and what should I do?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• take it in a positive way, he doesn't want to control you, he is okay with you talking to other guys +1. Now the part where he tells you about some girl that he talks to is probably a lie, guys usually make things up to make their girl jealous but those type of guys really suck -1. Now the part about the pics, he seems desperate, being desperate is okay but the point is he must be desperate for you only. Don't be childish though you don't own him, he is allowed to talk to other girls. Anyway my advice is, tell him not to ask for pics again, say that it's not about trust issue its just that you ain't comfortable with it and if he doesn't understand it then its not gonna work out. if u wanna find out that he cares about u or not, just ask him for something that only a boyfriend would or best friend would do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes breakup with him immediately. He doesn't respect you. A guy who respects you will not want you to be uncomfortable with him.

• How should I bring it up to him?

• Tell him he doesn't respect you and so you aren't going to be with someone who doesn't respect you because you deserve better and so it's over between you two.

What Guys Said 8

• You are letting yourself in for big trouble. He's a control freak, and you have already given in to his blackmail.

He's more interested in getting pics of you than he is of you. It'll end up with him asking for nudes. Real guys just don't do that.

My advice? Tell him to naff off and find another girl to treat badly!

• Yeah babe. Sorry. Dump him.

I'm assuming he's your boyfriend and commitment is involved.

Here's the deal. He asked for a pic of your legs. Fine. You said you weren't comfortable with it. So he continues to ask? Not cool. I have very definite bounderies. Anyone who doesn't respect them gets fired immediately.

Now he wants to text another girl. That's red flag number 2. If it were I, I would say don't just text her. Ask her out, cause you ain't gonna be with me anymore starting in 3...2...1... now! Any girl who wants to text other dudes is not going to be with me. What do you suppose the discuss? The weather? Doubtful.

That bings us to red flag number 3. Doesn't care if you text other dudes. WTF?

Babe, next time you be direct and tell him not only are you not ok with it, you're so not ok with it you're unloading him immediately for even asking.

Now that that's out of the way, can I also get a picture of your legs? Joking.

• You are allowed to text other guys or girls. As long as you don't flirt or talk nearly all the time. The attention should be mainly to each other.

• My Weird-O-Meter is going off here. I'd drop this guy if it was me. One, he has an unusual fetish, and two, he's way too controlling. He doesn't sound like who you want anyway, so why be with him?

• What unusual fetish? He like legs. I do too and so do millions of other guys. Hardly unusual.

• @Exterminatore Yeah, I like legs, too. I don't ask my girlfriend to send me pictures of them constantly. And even if I did want pictures, if I knew it bothered her, which this clearly is the case here, I'd just settle for looking at her when we were together. We never had cell phones when I was growing up. If you wanted to look at legs, you did it the old fashioned way and used your eyeballs. Sometimes technology doesn't work in our favor. :P

• Right on. We had payphones and rotary phones when I was growing up. Like you I'd rather see them in person, but I do so love a delicious pair of gams.

• This doesn't sound like it would end well to begin with...

• Dump him, if he really liked you he 1. Wouldn't ask for photos 2. Would never text other girls that he "likes" 3. Would t be ok with you text I g other guys like that. He sounds like he's no good and you deserve better. Good Luck!

• He just wants your attending or sex.
    dump him, you're wasting your time on him.

• lol , communication is key

<---- was in a pretty good relationship

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should move on. He sounds weird if I'm being honest.

• Dump this stupid person. It's important to feel good and your so respect your choices