If a guy is needy or desperate, he won't get a girlfriend, but if a girl is needy or desperate, she will still get a boyfriend, is that true?

People say that being needy, desperate is a turn off in both genders, but yet it seems its much worse in guys than it is in girls, and since guys are expected to be the initiators, it can feel like a paradox of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

21

What Girls Said 2

• No it's not true. Needy and desperate traits are unattractive in both sexes.

• Any proof of that?

• I know plenty of girls who are needy and desperate and are still alone because of that reason. Same with guys. Those traits are not attractive.

• Interesting to hear

• If you don't feel good you don't attract people, whether you're a boy or a girl

What Guys Said 1

• Yupp. Men have the shitty end of the stick when it comes to relationships. We are expected too much of. I say fuck relationships stay single. Thats my advice