How would you feel?

This guy asks you to go to a haunted house back in September and you go. You fall for him that night and can't stop thinking about him. The next week you go out to dinner and go for a walk, and the week after he meets your family and takes you to his church. By this time both of you really like each other and people are already asking if you two are dating. That week after him meeting your family there is a small argument and he says that the only reason he asked you out was because the girl he asked first said yes and then 3 days later told him no. He also says that it was either you or another chick you both work with and the only reason he asked you was because you were working the night the first chick denied him. He admits that he never noticed you before that night also. He says he was desperate to have a chick go with him because he already told his older brother he was bringing a chick. After he tells you all of this how would you react and feel?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Like a doormat. I'd boot him to the curb, and wouldn't bother to pack his things. You can do better than someone like that. While you have to admit he had the guts to tell the truth, in this case the truth is worth getting dumped over. Or that's my opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• Id learn to be more critical and not fall in one night. It sounds rude, but it's the truth... How do u know you love someone while only knowing them for a few days.

• like I just became single.

the fact he said all that shows he doesn't care, and is trying to hurt you.

• I'd stop talking to him.

What Girls Said 0