Can't get a date?

Hey there, I can't seem to get a date. I've asked around 50 women out, and no one wants to go out with me, not even for a coffee. I have pretty good hygiene and am a pretty interesting guy. I don't come on too strong either, as far as I know. I have a pretty lean body. I am fairly attractive, though not a model. I have a decent amount of friends, and several hobbies. I am pretty ambitious, and plan to be a web developer or programmer on day. Any tips on how I could do better with women. Thanks.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• You're doing something wrong to if you can't get a date, considering you've asked a huge amount of women out lol

Most Helpful Guy

• 50 is Not enough women keep doing what you are doing. Maybe u r coming off too strong but fuck it. It's a good way to filter out the douche hoes. Also depends if u r in a small town or what. In the big cities u would have gotten a date or two by now. And I hope you aren't asking women out on dating apps u have to do it in the real world

What Girls Said 3

• I am guessing your approach lacks confidence. Women are never attracted to a guy who does not seem confident in his approach.

• how do you approach them?
    What type of women are you approaching? (Such as height, body figure, skin color, hair color, race, personality, fashion, etc.)

• Ask a close woman friend who will be honest

What Guys Said 1

• Ur coming off in a way that is unattractive. Why else would 50 out of 50 say no

Next time u approach a girl n it goes unsuccessfully, take a step back n try n figure out what u can do differently next time

Is it ur body language? not enough strong eye contact? Are u approaching them in an awkward way?

Hate to say it bro but its something that ur doing... or not doing