My relationship is moving fast but I dont know what to do?

My boyfriend told me he loves me today and I didn't know what to say so I just pretended I didn't hear him. What do I say, guys?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say "Thank you and I enjoy spending time with you. You are truly special to me too", if the feeling isn't mutual or something to that effect.

I think the topic should be addressed appropriateyly. Bring the topic up again, apologize for the lack of response as you were caught by surprise and tell him how special he is to you, if you don't feel the same way, don't ignore it. No one wants to be left hanging or dismissed in such manner.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I care about you too, and am glad we're spending time together.

You don't need to say it just because he is

• Tell him the truth. Try "I really am enjoying our time together and don't want it to end, but I don't want to move too fast. Being in love is a big deal to me and I want to make certain that I don't take that decision lightly."

• say how you feel... the TRUTH... just because you don't feel that way now, doesn't mean you never will or that you will at all...

• How long have you two been dating for?