Clueless / he hasn't ever had a girlfriend?

okay so recently I've been speaking to a guy I've know for about a year but these past few months we have become really close & i feel as though im starting to like him. we got onto the whole relationship subject & he admits he hasn't kissed/dated anyone ever. would this be a problem or deal breaker to you? (His 24)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a deal breaker, but it would make me wonder if he wants a relationship. I mean, women date guys all the time who don't want relationships and I think that they just end up being disappointed. It's really not all that different from when women pursue guys who are obviously gay (and even have children with these men) only to have the guy leave them later on for another guy. In all these cases, I guarantee the woman could sense something early on. I'm not talking about "gaydar", but you can tell if someone is into you.

So I would say this -- go ahead and have fun with this guy but even though you really like him, don't think that he's going to change and suddenly be really into a relationship if he doesn't seem like he's truly into one now.

What Guys Said 3

• If anything he might find it an turn off/deal breaker, that you had been with others.

tvtropes.org/.../NatureAdoresAVirgin

• You just need to guide him if you re gonna date him he will be immature

• Don't let this alone influence you. Could be very good reasons or plain and simply hasn't found anyone? Just unlucky. Maybe he's shy and hasn't asked many women out, and the ones he has have said no? Or maybe the only women he's been interested in have all been taken (a problem I've always had). Talk to him about it if it really bothers you. Find out the reasons, then make a decision.

To me, this is not an issue at all and shouldn't be. Unless there's some reason for it that's serious.

What Girls Said 0