He hates me yet cheats on his girlfriend with me?

This guy i'm extremely attracted to.. pretty much head over heels for him. he cheats on his girlfriend with me. it's happened twice now. i'm blocked on all social media though. it's whenever our friends get together is when he hooks up with me. I asked his best friend if I was the only one and he said yes i was the only girl he's cheated on his girlfriend with. what does this mean what do i do? i want to stop being his booty call but i always fall for his charm.

51

Most Helpful Guy

• Once a cheater, always a cheater. This can only go wrong in the long run... sorry

• i never want to date him.. because of this. but i hope he and i can hopefully be friends. once him and his girlfriend break up

Most Helpful Girl

• And yet you're helping him to cheat... wow. You're just as bad as he is. Don't count on being anything more than a booty call sweetheart.

• the first time we were both in relationships. i ended mine right after this happened bc i felt horrible. the second time i did help him cheat /:

• Right, so...
      My statement still stands.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• This is a dangerous situation. Next time, before you hook up with him, make sure to ask him about his girlfriend. If he if not for sure willing to dump her for you, then get rid of him!!!

• i've asked before all he did was laugh. i asked him why he continued hooking up with me

• figures. i'll try my hardest. if we're ever in this situation again im definitely giving him the cold shoulder.

• Good for you. Stay strong!

• Sigh why sleep with someones boyfriend, tell his girlfriend.

• i've only blown him and he's always asked me first. i never even had the intention, but i really like him.

• You need to have more respect for yourself, forget that guy. Also what she said tell his girlfriend, she doesn't deserve that treatment either.

• i don't think i'll tell his girlfriend but i'll definitely try my hardest to stop. the first time we hooked up we were both in a relationship.. i felt horrible about myself and ended my relationship (still haven't told my ex) but the second time i was single and the guy was still taken.

• Kill yourself

• Grow up. Respect yourself that's what you gotta do. If he's not willing to be your man full time you should close your goddamn legs and stop hoeing on someone else man.

• yes!! i agree. if only it were that easy for me. next time i get put into this situation with him i want to give him the COMPLETE cold shoulder. and deny his request because he always asks to hook up with me and ofc i say yes bc im pretty much in love with him. but im going to try not to let it happen a third time.