I'm starting to like another guy sorta?

okay so I have a boyfriend, we have been dating for 3 months and here lately we just have been having no physical contact at all because he will be temped to have sex and he doesn't wanna get me pregnant so we literally have no physical contact whatsoever. I've been talking to this other boy for about a week and I had no intentions on liking him bc he's just an old friend, and I think I sorta like him.. and he seemed very interested in me and all but yesterday he stopped talking to me randomly like he won't reply to my snapchats at all and it really bothers me for some reason.. like I hate not talking to him, and I know I have a boyfriend but like he doesn't flirt or say much on text and I'm not liking it:/ so I wanna know if there's anything I can say or ask the other boy I started talking to like a week ago like why he stopped talking to me or how to tell him I really miss talking to him?

03

What Guys Said 3

• If you guys have had unprotected sex then u both should be tested for sti. He won't get you pregnant with condom as long as it don't break and pullout... wtf is wrong with kids these days

• just go and suck his dick

• u are developing slut cancer. Beware...

• I haven't talked to one single guy during our relationship until now and I think it's because how things are changing and I don't like the change our relationship has:/ it's almost like we aren't even dating at times

• then if it isn't working out. Don't be going on behind his back , instead try and talk to him and fix it together , or not breakup and find a better man.

What Girls Said 0