Should I talk to her again?
What Girls Said 2
Okay, man. I was curious if you are still studying in high school or not. But that question doesn't matter.
1. You reminded me of my fiance. And it makes me tear up (emotional).
2. He felt that similar way but I started to ignore him for many reasons.
One reason, is because I was cheated on. Second reason, is because after I got cheated on I felt scared to fall in love again and get hurt so many times. Third reason, is because I don't want to break his heart neither if I ever lose feelings for him. I don't like breaking people's heart but I once did to my ex girlfriend. She loved me so much that to the point she found out I'm engaged... it broke her heart.
3. Take it easy but I believe you should give it a GO! Just don't be too awkward and I know you can do it. Be yourself and have confidence no matter what she says that may affect you in many ways whether bad or good.
4. Always be positive.
5. Talk to her more. Get her interested in the conversation.
6. And as soon far... you can ask her something you want to ask. For example: blah blah blah... So... are you free tomorrow? Would you like to go get coffee? Do you want to get some snacks with me?
7. Just be chill, fun, exciting, interesting, friendly, and kind. Keep things real.
8. Also, check her expressions. She might be interested or not interested on whatever you'd tell her or if she doesn't want to be bothered.
9. Good luck!0
What Guys Said 1
I think you should try it because if you don't you'll be asking yourself what if what if what if. You don't want that. Be confident, be happy, be bright! All good things that will make her fell happier about being around you! Your story sounds like mine a bit so I kinda know how you feel, but chin up and be happy and you'll look a lot more attractive :)2
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.