Opinions on online dating?

Some creep threatened me and tried to hack my email so I deleted everything and am now scared because he threatened to spit in my face if he sees me in public. Why are there so many angry men on there? His reasoning was because he suspected I was messaging other men... Wtf

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• just like real life... crazy people be crazy! like the others said. don't give out personal info and just report/delete such people. stay safe and have fun!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Jeez, what's wrong with some people? What a psycho. Hope you reported him.

Online dating apps have become really popular and there are definitely genuinely good guys who use them. I know a handful of people who met their boyfriend's online. But yeah, just like in real life, you can find all sorts of people.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• they are so cheap

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah its a lot of sick deranged men out there. i get messages like that all the time. Just block them. But It can be annoying after awhile. But replying will only get u more upset, such a waste of my time

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope you have not shared your phone no. or address with that guy.
    I don't wanna scare you but if something happens... I mean cyber crime and if you report about him, you will also get arrested according to cyber crime department for sharing your personal information with a stranger.

1|1
    0|0
  • They are not everywhere on online. It's just when you do online dating you have to be careful and not give out so much information of yourself. Block him on whatever dating site or app that you are using. Then again there is nothing wrong with using online dating apps you just have to be careful because there are crazy people on there.

1|0
    0|0