I feel like my girlfriend never wants to talk to me and I don't want to be clingy what do I do?

So my girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 3 months and the first month it was awesome we were always talking and she seemed so happy but now she never responds to my texts and I mean never the only time I talk to her is when I see her and still then I feel like she rather be with other people plus when I ask her if she wants to hang out or go on a date she is always busy and I feel never puts an effort I honestly don't know what to do and I've been worrying about this for weeks I always tell myself it's all in my head all I want is for her is to be happy and honestly I don't see her happy with me anymore

10

What Girls Said 1

• There clearly is a problem with her.. if u are putting up lots of effort but still no response from her, tell her... it takes two to tango dear..

• Thank you I apreaciate it I'm clueless and stressing out about this

• No problem and goodluck!

What Guys Said 0