How did you feel about your significant other before you started dating?

To be a little more specific how did you feel about your significant other when you were in the the "talking" period? I ask this because nearly all the guys that I've talked to I'm just not feeling like that but I do give everyone a chance. I thought maybe some of your with successful relationships became more comfortable with that person during the relationship and my method of going about things is wrong.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• I was head over heels for him. But like, convinced he was just toying with me and that I must be misinterpreting what he was saying/doing because there was no way someone like him could like someone like me... and I just about died when he accepted my invitation to homecoming senior year of high school and almost for real died when he brought up us being official (about 2 hours into our first date lol)

And... here we are, 5 and a half years later... getting hitched. And I still can't figure out why someone like him would want to be with someone weird like me but I'm not asking questions because maybe he'll never figure it out lol