Are these the signs of an ex who can't let go?

We dated when 2 years ago for only 6 months , however i feel like he is not letting go. We broke up because he was moving towns.

•When we broke up i told him to stop contact because it will hurt us
• I said to be friends (to end on good terms) but HE didn't want to be
• He bumped into my brother and insisted on adding him on facebook, my brother didn't want too.( i dont have facebook)
•After 5 months no contact he came back to town and asked brother to hang out over facebook
• He hung out with him for a couple of days, apparently asked about me heaps too.
• I organized a hang with him through my brother but he 'pussied' out, so i got stood up and he told me he was nervous
• He left then came back 2 months after and bumped into my bestfriend and told her everything thats happening
•Asked if im single or dating the guy i dated after him still
• He told her he didn't have a Valentine this year
• He admitted to wanting to find a job in my area /specifically the complex where i work
• He told my brother how much his changed and how well his doing

I have done no reaching out what so ever other than wishing him well in a letter 9 months ago.

Does he want me back in his life? Even if its just for a friendship?

• Yes he wants to reconnect
    67%(2)50%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • No his just being polite
    33%(1)25%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • Other
    0%(0)25%(1)Vote100%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget him and do not contact him. You will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it and if you reconcile it'll only be temporary and you will not ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after

• Mate, his persistence is irritating i feel like i gotta address it, im seeing someone and then he just comes popping back, you know?

• Stop all communication and block him

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. .

What Girls Said 0