Would you consider the women from sex and the city successful role models in dating for young women to follow or no?

Would you consider the women from sex and the city successful role models in dating for young women to follow or no?Story about 4 strong, independent women.

• Yes
  • No

12

What Girls Said 1

• NO! There isn't any values in the show itself other than entertainment. Nothing educational there.

What Guys Said 2

• Blargh. That show gives me a massive headache. I don't find the women charming at all and while I've only seen a little bit, everything seems so materialistic and superficial.

How about Ripley from Alien? There's a strong and independent female character I can stand behind.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8328077c7c.jpg

www.geek.com/.../roipleynewt-625x350.jpg

• Imagine if there was a male version of Sex and the City with like a main character who writes about women and talks about their vagina tightness a lot with close male buddies and judges guys negatively who dress poorly or drive lame cars or something. I think it'd be totally obnoxious.

• im no expert but every time I've seen parts of that show they're just talking about material things or men, none of them are really appealing.

terrible role models for young people dating, in my opinion.