My boyfriend doesn't give gifts?

Today i met my boyfriend its been 2yrs we didn't spend out. We having a long distance relationship. And now finailly we met for the 2nd time. Actaully i am expecting him to give me flowers or gifts but notthing at all since the pervious 1st time meet up he hasn't think to give a gift for me. I am now alone in the house while we finish hving sex and he told me his going down to talk to his friend and now its been 1hr waiting for him in his house. We should be spending time now.

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't expect gifts. It's a nice gesture from one person to the other, but not something the needs to happen... have you gotten him gifts? Or have you only expected to recieve?

Leaving for an hour after having sex to talk to his friend... you're right, you should be spending time together.

• :( now i am all alone in his house.. last time when i first time meet him is same thing he do agian.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why you waiting in his house? I'd leave if someone did that to me. Don't wait for him. Don't expect gifts either but still.

• I want to go out from the house to shop. But he lock me inside the house he told me he wil be coming back, waited for him until dinner time wth no food to eat in his house then i call him when his coming back i told him i am so hungry. He told me his in the church and told me eat instant noodles 😑😑. that was yday he came back home late going drinking with his friends..

• 5pm i in his hse waiting for him to back midnight he return with his guys friends to his home likr 1am then chatting until 4am he go out again with his friends just up stair 17floor. drinking agian he return home 7am drunk sleep. terrible!!

• Girl. Leave. Don't put up with it. He's not worth it. Just go home.

What Guys Said 3

• Smart guy 😜

• Girl.. u are an expensive woman ;D

• I been in many long distance relationships and gave gifts and I got shit

What Girls Said 1

• The question is , did you buy him a gift? 😃