Do you have an ex you can't get over?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Most Helpful Girl

• “To save face, it's better not to ask sex from the ex, but to give everything the axe.”

What Guys Said 3

• yes i do...
    my first.. after that I never get into a relationship. and don't want to get into one ever.

• I'd like to talk it out with two exes because the break up was too silent. That's all.

• Yes I do..

What Girls Said 1

• They're your ex for a reason. Eventually, you move on. Plenty of fishes in the sea.