Can women smell Testosterone levels?

If I have masturbated 1-2 days ago - My girlfriend doesn't show so much affection.

If I have masturbated about 7 days ago - My girlfriend is all over me.

I asked her, she said - I dont know, I just feel sexy , you smell different , your skin looks different , your eyes look bigger and it turns me on immensely.

Is it true for everyone?

• Yeah, women can smell high testosterone levels in males, and she feels attraction.
  • No, women can't smell testosterone.
  • Others ( I want to give my own comments )
    Vote C

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, women (as well as men) can detect elevated levels of Testosterone. Which would explain why many women describe themselves as feeling a noticeable increase in horniness while at the gym; due to all of the testosterone being given off by the men in the weightroom section.

As for your case specifically, though, I don't think masturbation would have any effect on the levels of testosterone given off by you. Definitely not if the last time you jacked off was 7 days ago. Your girlfriend was probably just in a really good mood and/or ovulating.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I don't have a sense of smell... so I have no clue

What Guys Said 4

• Thats either coincidink... or the fact that you are probably sporting a hard one if it were 7 days ago.
    Doubt testosterone has anything to do with it.

• I think she can smell your horny.

• Testosterone is only very slightly effected by ejaculation and it really doesn't take long for levels to return to normal- hours not days.