Can women smell Testosterone levels?

If I have masturbated 1-2 days ago - My girlfriend doesn't show so much affection.

If I have masturbated about 7 days ago - My girlfriend is all over me.

I asked her, she said - I dont know, I just feel sexy , you smell different , your skin looks different , your eyes look bigger and it turns me on immensely.

Is it true for everyone?
  • Yeah, women can smell high testosterone levels in males, and she feels attraction.
    Vote A
  • No, women can't smell testosterone.
    Vote B
  • Others ( I want to give my own comments )
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait a minuteyour previous post on feminism was saying that guys want a virgin girl yet you and ypur girlfriend do it all the time. she's not a virgin and she's not even married to you. Lets say you decide to leave her you would be exactly like the other guys. But that doesn't make you better. anf on top of that you said all tpur friends were players and simce they are players im sure they might have had virgjn girls before yet they didn't marry them
    And if your friends are players maybe you arevtoo. We sont know that butcwhat is true is that friends can be a big influence on others.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You're stalking me?

• Show All
    • Yeah but now you're stalking me.
      I don't like being stalked.
      If you like me just Tell me.

• I dont why would i i dont know you and its not called stalking this is the purpose on GAG
      Just like you commentrd on my post i commented on your. Did tou stock me and then send me a friend request or are you playing games? Are you normal with these questions or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats either coincidink... or the fact that you are probably sporting a hard one if it were 7 days ago.
    Doubt testosterone has anything to do with it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, women (as well as men) can detect elevated levels of Testosterone. Which would explain why many women describe themselves as feeling a noticeable increase in horniness while at the gym; due to all of the testosterone being given off by the men in the weightroom section.

As for your case specifically, though, I don't think masturbation would have any effect on the levels of testosterone given off by you. Definitely not if the last time you jacked off was 7 days ago. Your girlfriend was probably just in a really good mood and/or ovulating.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a sense of smell... so I have no clue

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Testosterone is only very slightly effected by ejaculation and it really doesn't take long for levels to return to normal- hours not days.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, women can smell high testosterone levels in males, and she feels attraction.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she can smell your horny.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes