Am a 5'3 female. and am the tallest compared to my sister am just scared that maybe my height is too tall and I won't geta boyfriend. is 5'3 too talll?

513

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the culture in which you live. I don't know where you are since you are anon.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'3 and considered short. Not miniature, but short. Here's a chart that shows average heights for women and men in different parts of the world:

www. disabled-world. com/artman/publish/height-chart. shtml

What Guys Said 12

• 5'3" isn't tall at all. I should know.

• Uh, that's like average for a girl and you are still shorter than the vast majority of guys, so I think you're fine.

• That's really small, if I'm being honest… If being small is the only quota you need to meet in order to procure a partner, you're set.

• It's normal.

• Too tall? you are quite short, also as long as you are not taller then the guy, it's okey.

• You're short

• lol 5'3'' is small.

• Thats not tall at all

• You would be perfect for a tall guy i guess so you dont have anything to worry about :)

• for me yes but i am a small boy. but tall boys likes that

• let's date... you are perfect for me

• 5'3" is tiny. You're a midget.

What Girls Said 4