Checked my gf's phone, and she's been talking to another guy and she suggested getting coffee with him?

So my girlfriend has been acting weird as of late, and I checked her phone when she wasn't looking asnd she's been texting another guy behind my back and deleting the messages, he last exchange was from the guy asking if she was available one day and she said probably then suggested 'we should grab coffee!' To which the guy agreed and said that would be awesome. Now when I confronted her she said she'll cut off contact but I'm not sure, does she like this guy? Is she interested in him?

wouldn't it be easy to mention me and that you'll be busy with me? The guy thinks she's single for petes sake.

help?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• she's fucking interested

• Unfortunate choice of words...

• Maybe the guy wasn't the one, or something was missing. She will just keep an eye out for another guy that ticks the boxes.

• @Truthatanycost is there any chance she might assume he's not all that interested in her?

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't have confronted her, you should have ditched her. That was your mistake. She's shown you she is not loyal, not to be trusted, not worthy of being a girlfriend and yet you are still entertaining being with her.

Guys, STOP BEING WEAK, stop being afraid to walk. If a girlfriend disrespects you and breaks boundaries of trust, stop putting up with it. This is already over but you will discover this soon enough and you will wish you ditched her.

• Nice answer! Whoever you are, you are spot on with your opinion!

• Hey man, help?

• Most probably she is into him. Why else is she texting him? If she stops texting him, keep a good look out in case some other guy comes along.

What Girls Said 1

• Are they just friends maybe?

• Yea... must be why she deleted the text messages...

• @Truthatanycost Ok I get your point but I'm just trying to see if there's more to the story 😃

• Tough crowd🙄

What Guys Said 5

• Dude you need to have a sit down face yo fave talk to her about this relationship and working it out depending on her reactions you should be able to find out if she really did want to do something else with him

• So you think she's attracted to him? Is it a big deal if she was the one suggested getting coffee?

• @Truthatanycost hey you there?

• Discussing this further solves nothing. It's time for action. Either do something about it or don't. You are now falling into the trap of obsessing over her motives which is a complete waste of emotional energy. It's time for action.

Guys really need to stop being afraid of walking away from unhealthy people or relationships. Nothing is more important than our self esteem and self respect.

• What are you asking exactly?
    At what time the bus aimed for #fuckthatshitville is leaving?

• So her suggesting = her being interested?

• Why else do you think she would do that?

• I don't know, what would she do if she wasn't attracted to him?

• Kick her ass to the curb. Next time she will just be more discreet and there will be another guy.

• So for sure she was interested then what kept her from fucking him?

• Hey man, can you answer my questionsv

• When he asked she should of said no I am not available, that would of proven loyalty and love if you two are at that point.

• Get ready for the worst, bro.

• And you haven't left her yet?

Slow guy.

• So she's definitely interested?