Checked my gf's phone, and she's been talking to another guy and she suggested getting coffee with him?

So my girlfriend has been acting weird as of late, and I checked her phone when she wasn't looking asnd she's been texting another guy behind my back and deleting the messages, he last exchange was from the guy asking if she was available one day and she said probably then suggested 'we should grab coffee!' To which the guy agreed and said that would be awesome. Now when I confronted her she said she'll cut off contact but I'm not sure, does she like this guy? Is she interested in him?

wouldn't it be easy to mention me and that you'll be busy with me? The guy thinks she's single for petes sake.

help?

37

Most Helpful Girl

• She is planning on fucking you around plain and simple. She is actively going out of her way to converse with and delete messages she has held with this guy and is planning on seeing him behind your back. I suggest you start a little game playing of your own. Go in tinder and get a girl's number then leave your phone unlocked...

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't have confronted her, you should have ditched her. That was your mistake. She's shown you she is not loyal, not to be trusted, not worthy of being a girlfriend and yet you are still entertaining being with her.

Guys, STOP BEING WEAK, stop being afraid to walk. If a girlfriend disrespects you and breaks boundaries of trust, stop putting up with it. This is already over but you will discover this soon enough and you will wish you ditched her.

• Nice answer! Whoever you are, you are spot on with your opinion!

• Hey man, help?

• Most probably she is into him. Why else is she texting him? If she stops texting him, keep a good look out in case some other guy comes along.