If a guy responds to your text like 10-15 minutes late usually, what do you think?

Low interest? He has a gf? What will you do?

will you stop texting him to not annoy him?

221

Most Helpful Girl

• Taking 10-15 minutes to respond isn't that long of a time frame. I'd assume he's just busy doing something else.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see it being a problem I think people over exaggerate things like this to often. If I don't reply quickly it's not that I don't care or mean to rude it is just because I am doing something without my Phone - like driving or in a College class. I don't intentionally do it to wind people up it just a bad habit and just apart of having a busy lifestyle.

What Girls Said 21

• 10 - 15 minutes? Really? I would not mind to be honest, he has a life he can't be around his Phone all the time, sometimes it takes me hours or days to respond... 0.-

• He's at work or busy or trying to eat in peace or talking with friends or is at school or really any one of hundreds of reasons having nothing to do with his interest in me.

• Honestly I know a few guys who will purposefully do this because they think they "won't seem too desperate" 😂🤦‍♀️ Personally, I go both ways. I either reply right away or I can take forever to respond. But when this happens I would probably not text him back, wait awhile to text him back out of annoyance, or not think anything of it because people have a life haha

• not that critical... I'm not a big text person so I hope people forgive me for that... try asking to speak on the phone... some people such as myself will talk you to death on a phone, but not text you to death... I get distracted, plus I leave my phone in every room of my house lol

• Hm, I would think that he's busy right now and will stop texting not to annoy him. But if this happens often like many days, I will get it that he doesn't really want to have a conversation and will never text him unless he texts me first.

• If it only happens one or twice I think he's probably busy doing something els but if it's all the time I would think he isn't interested

• he's busy? Wtf else would we think?

• depends. if he was at work then I would be okay with it. but if it happens everytime then I would think he's not interested

• He has a life.

• He's probably busy sk yeah I'll stop... if someone left me on r I'll just tell them I saw that... I hate it when people do that.

• He is not interested. I will not text him. It would show that I am clingy

• What if he asks you to hangout though?

• Then he is interested.
      Maybe he is busy that's why he takes time to text.

• I'd think he was busy and think nothing of it

• That he's not constantly on his phone.

• he's busy duuude

• Usually I'll over think, but sometimes I try to think about the person's situation, but then as time passes by I'll get pissed again.

• i dont think its a big deal. i jus carry on the conversation. he might be busy you know?

• Uh, maybe he has something to do? Guys aren't chat-bots. They don't always respond immediately. Maybe he just has his phone on vibrate, or he just didn't see the response amidst a dozen other notifications. I can see if it was a few hours, but if you're THAT insecure about responses that are only 10-15 minutes late, you have a problem. If you need an immediate answer to a question, call him.

• Nothing he probably was just doing something.

• I mean it depends, as long as it's not every single time you text then I won't think anything of it, he probably just got busy and isn't so attached to his phone.

• he has a life and is not surgically attached to his phone.

• I'm in love with a guy but I take forever to respond not because I don't know what to say I'm just busy

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!