Don't you know having an interest in and dating co-workers is bad?

This is a common subject. People always ask questions about getting together with co-workers.

This is a terrible idea.

Why?

Because, everyone will talk about this. No, you cannot keep it a secret. Everyone knows "who's doing who". People can see the subtle looks, body language, etc. People will talk about you, in some cases, negatively, because they know it isn't cool.

If the 2 parties are overt in their relationship, it creates a nonprofessional environment, which can lead to difficulties with the bosses.

THEN, if the relationship fails. What then? Well, the talk gets worse. The two parties themselves may talk poorly about the other person. Rumors are started. True or false, a bad environment ensues.

Nothing good becomes of this.

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes something good can come of it. I dated my coworker. We didn't try to keep it a secret, everyone knew. We didn't care if anyone spoke about us and as far as I'm aware they never did. We were friends with everyone we worked with. Dating my coworker was the best thing I ever did

What Guys Said 0