AM I wrong or should I quit her?

my girlfriend , has been giving me a hard time lately , and she often avoids physical contact with me , when we're going through the school corridors she'd avoid any physical brush off or anything , and when i once hold her hand she pulled it and saying everyone is watching , but on 28th my bestie with whom she always interacts more than me , she'll easily approach her , ... he forced a hug on her , and she did nothing except to laugh , that made me really sad , also she clicked some pics with her , (though my gf's friend was in it too ) and then her friend asked me for a pic with the teo of em , but i felt like i should've been asked first , before my friend , and i feel terrible writing and recalling this

was it wrong on my part to get upset?
should i quit her?

Most Helpful Girl

• She might be cheating on you so, yeah break up with her... but like talk to her first, cuz I'm not so sure...

What Girls Said 2

• What? I don't get the last part

• she asked my bestie to click some pics with them , but i feel like i should've been asked before my friend

• Yeah that's true you should had been the first and not your best friend that's weird. Ask her about it she might be cheating

• there something up with her

What Guys Said 0