Is it bad am balding at 20, does it make me ugly?

I'm 20 and starting to lose hair at the top and its affecting my confidence since I know a lot of girls my age think bald guys are ugly. I wear hats a lot and I recently went on a date with a girl, and was ofc, wearing one the whole time so she doesn't know yet. But she will eventually.
Does balding make me ugly?

29

Most Helpful Girl

• If you carry yourself like you feel you're ugly then girls will pick up on that. There's nothing wrong with being bald. You just gotta own. Don't pretend like you're something that you're not

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing that you can do to prevent the loss of your hair (it is genetic).
    My suggestion would be to own it. Instead of having a patchwork of hair, shave your head.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE