Is it bad am balding at 20, does it make me ugly?

I'm 20 and starting to lose hair at the top and its affecting my confidence since I know a lot of girls my age think bald guys are ugly. I wear hats a lot and I recently went on a date with a girl, and was ofc, wearing one the whole time so she doesn't know yet. But she will eventually.
Does balding make me ugly?

29

Most Helpful Girl

• No it doesn't make you ugly. Maybe you could go to a doctor and see if they could prescribe you something for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't have the face for it then no so bad but yeah it does kind of suck especially that young I didn't start losing it on top until I was 38 but now it really does suck

What Girls Said 1

• If you carry yourself like you feel you're ugly then girls will pick up on that. There's nothing wrong with being bald. You just gotta own. Don't pretend like you're something that you're not

What Guys Said 8

• There is nothing that you can do to prevent the loss of your hair (it is genetic).
    My suggestion would be to own it. Instead of having a patchwork of hair, shave your head.

• You live in an age where shaved heads are fashionable for guys of all races.

• Letting your insecurities control you is ugly.

• Shave your head and whip out your nuts.

• You are balding at age 20 ? You should find a way out I support you to use some lotions for your hair I know few people who protected their hair with using things like that

• doesn't make you ugly automatically. it might, depends on how you look bald.

• I don't know , do you have an ugly face? if no , then no.

• i take vitamines for hair teeth and nails.
    some bald guys can look cool. it's mostly a confidence thing.