Stomas and colostomy bags?

if you were going to hook up with someone or even start a relationship with someone and they tell you or you feel that they have a stoma and colostomy bag. would the hook up go ahead, would you continue the relationship or would you find a bag of faecal matter attached to their side too much

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn, this is so hard for me to answer because my son had an ostomy bag and I want to say that it would not bother me because I dealt with it myself. But I also know that it would make intimacy incredibly difficult--just being honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be too much for me.

What Guys Said 2

• Not a problem! I know someone like that. She had illeostomy at 19. Is now married with a daughter of her own. Does anything and everything. Her hubby is a great guy. Loves her to bits!

• Yeah it would be too much for me.
    I would think it's best for that person to date someone who is also in a similar situation.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!