Do good girls really finish last? Do you prefer bad or good girls? ?

I mean i really wish i had a boyfriend but it seems like bad girls always have boyfriends and i can't i mean im not ugly and i am nice according to people but i feel like guys dont like good girls?

222

Most Helpful Guy

• Never believe that. My ex was a good girl, I loved her very much. Unfortunately, being cheated on thrice I had trouble opening up to her, and ended up losing her. be yourself and find a good guy, the bad ones will only make you build a wall around your heart.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys want a lady on the street and a freak in the sheet, they want a girl who won't create drama, cause problems, and kind to others. Granted, freak in the sheets is really just, fulfilling their physical desires whatever that may be so that's a tad subjective, but you do have to be someone they can take home to mom. Everything else is temporary. A guy will sleep with the easy lay, they will date someone for a reliable source of sex (and yes, a guy friend actually used those words to describe his dilemma of should he date his fuck buddy because she wanted to date or they break up and he wanted sex, so he dated her until he didn't want to compromise anymore and the sex wasn't worth it in his eyes).

Most guys aren't looking for long term yet at 18-24. And the bad girls, well in my experience they usually dress fairly provocatively. They have boyfriends because the guys think they'll get laid. Or they're really hot and well, guys like hot girls.

Oh, don't tell me good girls come in last because that is so not true. Good girl here, even read Miss Manners at one point, yup, a proper good girl. Acceptable looks, not ugly, not hot, I still had my fair share of admirers. The thing is, they aren't the super hot guys, they're not handsome, they're not ugly, not hot, like me. They're nice guys. They're also guys that most people would probably not take a second look at or get to know better. Many of them are also quite shy, it usually takes them a long time to ask me out (one of them took about 3 years). Just like how 'good guys finish last' isn't true, good girls do get guys.

What Guys Said 21

• Easy girls might be able to get guys easier, but it's usually only for short term relationship.

tvtropes.org/.../MadonnaWhoreComplex

• I'd much rather be with a girl who is nice and friendly and who is a good person than the other kind. As long as she's not a prude.

• It depends on the guy, personally it doesn't matter to me, what matters is the person's personality not an image that they create

• No. You need to have more than niceness to get a guy, though.

• good guys (myself included) have the same issue. the problem is good guys meeting good girls... haha our stars never align.

• No good girls usually find a shy guy and live happily ever after.

• I love bad and horny girls first

• I would prefer a good girl who is ''bad'' in the bedroom. I think that it's easier for good girls to find a boyfriend than for good guys to find a girlfriend.

• Bad girls have bad boyfriends who have bad relationships.
    It's all a facade, do you want sex and money or do you want a relationship?

• A relationship

• Then be a good girl. Hopefully the next guy you date is a good guy and you can help each others out.

• I would rather have a good girl than a bad girl. Never been into bad girls as they don't turn me on. I think you being nice might not be enough, try being friendly and flirty with guys.

• good girls finish last

• I think you're bland and boring. Break out of your shell and stop being shy!

• never heard kf it

• I LOVE good girls as long as they have a hidden sexy side to them.

• middle ground

• I prefer good girls, bad girls are just irritating.

• Love bad girls when I was young, love good girl when I want to settle down.

• I prefer good girls :)

• I MUCH prefer good girls (as long as they are not too prudish with me). "Bad girls" are just a turn off.

• guys do like them for sure.

• Good girls swallow, so we do like them

What Girls Said 1

• How would u define a good girl and a bad girl? I do consider myself a good girl in the sense that I am nice. Sometimes a little too nice and I don't know where to set the boundaries. The last guy I was talking to basically knew he could walk over me. He'd fuck up and I would always take him back easily. He probably looked at me as insecure or something. Maybe this isn't ur exact situation but it could be something similar. Maybe ur too nice at times.