If he didn't want a relationship why is he still trying to get my attention?

I was talking to this guy for 3 months. At first it seemed as if he liked me way more than I liked him. He would introduce me to his friends and he would call me his girl. Then as time went on my friends started to pressure me into giving him ultimatums to commit to just me but he say he said "we should stick with each other." As time went on he started to pull away from me and I was the one who was trying harder to hangout. He became very sketchy with his actions. About a month ago I asked him what he thought about me and he said "he thought about me as just a girl from the bar nothing else." So from then on I stopped trying and have been trying to move on. The thing is now he seems to be the one who has not moved on. Whenever he sees me at the bar he stares at me. He will try to immediately find a girl to talk to right in front of me and then he will keep looking over at me. Other times he will go up to me and be like "I miss you" & “I’m sorry” to try to get me to go home with him. He just tries to do random things to try to get my attention or something. Last weekend, at the bar he told his friend to bump into me. Also, last night he randomly went out of his way to unlike all my pictures on instagram that he previously liked. My question is… if he doesn’t want a relationship and thinks that i’m just another girl from the bar then why won’t he just leave me alone?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the typical "I don't want you but I don't want anyone else to have you either" tell him he had his chance and blew it playing juvenile games and that you see what kind of a person he really is and to leave you alone you will never be with him. All he really wants is sex

Most Helpful Girl

• i get your situation to be honest. If he thinks your a bar girl thats already flag bc basically he wants the d! common sense. look at these red flags be careful
    1) he jealous
    2) insecure
    3) he keeping you as a side chick ( never let a guy do that what so ever)
    move on he's wasting your time and he's playing games and thats a fact!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I agree this is weird.. it sounds like he likes you but he doesn't know what he wants.. what he called you wasn't very respectful and you deserve better than that.. so I certainly don't think you should try to go after him at all. Live your life look amazing and have fun. If he wants you, he needs to work hard for it and fight for you! Maybe he will learn some respect for you when he realises he can't just have you like that, and if he doesn't, then he's not the one and you can do so much better

• I don't know guys are so confusing one day they love you another day the hate you, one day they want to talk to you the next day they ignore you and so forth.