Would you be able to date someone that is a model?

So this is not a gender specific question because as I scroll through my IG feed, I find a F*CK ton of different models both male and female, some of which do it for money while others do it for fun (and in some cases attention) some of them are solely based around fitness while others are just fit but are doing it solely for sex sppeal and promotion of a product or brand. But I digress enough with the obvious sh*t you all know

The question here is would you have the stomach to date someone that has a social media page like this, and if so under what circumstances? Also what is your mentality behind dating someone like that?

For me personally I don't think I could ever pull off dating a girl that is involved in that, BUT if one day I end up finding a girl that is I would only be cool with it if she gets paid by a corporation (as that will be her job) is it still not frowned upon? Well it's better if she uses her body for a benefit than more than simply having guys drooling over her. 😍🤤 that being said if I did end up dating a girl like that I would not be insecure either because let's face it if a girl like that chose me then that is saying a lot about myself.

154

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I'd be down. Under the circumstances that they're a decent human being. If they give me a reason to worry about their job then no but if they prove with their actions that their job is strictly professional then why not. Plus that's my job too (though not so much social media based) and I like to think I'm somewhat date-able haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't really like the idea of my girlfriend getting paid to take her clothes off and pose for sexuallly suggestive photoshoots or that she probably looks better for the photographers than she ever will for me. I also feel like they tend to sleep around more.

Still, they are really attractive so I would probably give it a shot, but thats the fact they are really hot is like the only part that makes it tempting. Like, I wouldn't be willing to date an average looking girl who poses for pictures like that. Its only worth it to me if she is so attractive that it would be really difficult to find an equally attractive girl who doesn't strip for money.

What Girls Said 14

• Yes, My last guy was someone like that haha He did it for fun and to get attention from girls. (Yeah it would have been better if he would get paid for it at least haha)
    I never really realized it haha, in the begining it was a big topic , but after talking omce about it , it kind of got invisible. It never ever effected our thing with each other.

• Hell no lol I am extremely insecure and have little trust as is. This sounds like it's a recipe for me to go insane with jealousy as other women drooled over him.

• I like guys that are hot to me but not hot to other girls. If a guy is a model it means he will have many woman chasing after him and will not appreciate what I offer him so I would NOT date a model.

• Not necessarily, just because girls are chasing after him does not mean that he will not appreciate what you give him. Especially if he chose to be with you.

But I guess I can see your point

• I wouldn't mind because I've been a "model" before for a beauty salon advertisement, so I don't like to judge models if they're doing their job. But preferably not (for the vain models who does for attention or almost nude), because I agree with some of the points that you brought up.

• Yes it'll be a struggle but still id give it a shot, as long as he's with me and good to me, I'll trust him until otherwise

• i don't pick boyfriend based on their professional life i would date a guy that was a model if i like him

• I'd be okay with it as long as he is faithful and doesn't just treat me as "another girl."

• Sure, why not?

• Locally most models have a day job since modelling doesn't pay much, so they're simply people who are good at taking photos and occasionally get paid for them. I am not against the idea of dating a model, as long as we get along. I

• 100% agree with you here

• i would be able but only if he doesn't annoy me with his diet.

• I could yeah. I don't get jealous easily... as long as they stay faithful

• Yeah my ex was a model. I'd do it again as long as it's not a long term job.

• Yes no guy is too hot for me

What Guys Said 3

• Sure I'm not at all insecure about who I am and I don't give a rats ass about stacking up to other people so *shrugs*

• Done that several times and now we became best friends, and I have blue balls.

• Fuck, she put you in the FZ?

• Or I could get with her friend instead, she's a model too.

• Sounds like a better idea. Make her head turn

• You bring up good points, I know it's every guys dream to date a model but it does sound like a hassle