Why is it a lot worse for a straight guy compared to a female, just to even get the thought of sucking a guys dick?

There are many females that if given the thought of a sucking a guys dick, the female is like "Eww "or " No I don't think I can do that." Some where along those lines. But, if a straight guy is given the thought of sucking another guys dick, he's like "Oh hell no." or " No way.!!" It seems like its a lot worse for them than females. Why is that?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• because they aren't into men and females are generally into men... unless your talking about lesbians then some many of them would say hell no since that is one of the luxuries of being a lesbian.. not having to do that-lol!

And I feel like guys just have more to prove then women do with this crap. in my opinion it doesn't matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're straight men... duh?

What Girls Said 2

• Because the guy is straight and not interested in penis...

But also because our society makes boys be insecure of their sexuality and feel the need to vehemently assert how 110% totally straight they definitely are.

• Because he's straight. He's not into that.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!