Guys, have you ever been too intimidated to approach an attractive woman because you thought she was too hot for you?

• Yes, I have been too intimidated
    53%(8)72%(50)Vote78%(42)
  • No, I haven't been too intimated to approach hot women
    47%(7)28%(19)Vote22%(12)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Every single time. Every Woman i ever had a crush on i have always considered them too attractive for me. Thoughts like: "how can i even imagine a future with her", "I'm not good enogh for her", "I'm so ugly in comparison", "She is probably already dating someone" frequently comes to mind. I don't even bother appoaching women anymore because of this. I mean, what chance do i have anyway?

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend was when we were out once. I ended up going to get her number for him

What Guys Said 16

• Any guy who says otherwise is lying. I don't care if you're the most confident and good looking guy ever.

Even if barely ever, it happens.

• I've been a little shy around attractive females back when I was a kid because I had no idea what to say to them at the time. And back in my middle school years, I've been kissed on the cheek a couple of times by a girl that somewhat had a crush on me without me knowing about it & it made my heart beat a little bit. As of now I'm not sure if I can eliminate that same nervousness that I have now, because it appears that my nervousness seems to be a whole lot more stronger than before when it comes to my love life.

• Sure and then I get to my boys so they can boost up my confidence and shout at me with some viking war growls. Then I go up to her imagining that I will carry her to my room and thrust her brain to valhalla while having a normal conversation to her only to hear an "Oi ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY WOMAN!" from behind and then have a brawl with lots of blood and wounds.. as cliche as it sounds.. I have a drink with my enemy afterwards while he's telling me about another sweet bird that nobody else find before.

- A totally not exaggerated, absolute accurate explanation of every woman encounter with me

• You are a gamer, aren't you?

• @JamesCX nope just watched the tv show vikings too much lately and wrote this comment after seeing the last episode. Nice try though.

• Never, I've never been intimidated by a woman however I do struggle to approach women now days because too many times women accuse men for being creeps or the thing that will come out of their mouth is I'm sorry I have a boyfriend without getting to know you. in other words women usually will not give you the time of day unless you look like you have a lot of money or a good body or both. To be fair I have heard from a lot of female friends that some women just get a little bit over it because they do get a lot of men asking them out on a regular basis so maybe it's about time women start stepping forward and leveling the scales going out there and asking men out and not expecting men to do all the chasing or doing all the work when it comes to asking a woman out.

• And do you think everytime they say they have a boyfriend they actually do? Don't let them saying that affect you and make you walk away. Be unaffected and continue talking with her until you know for sure she does.

• Good thing I have both :D

• It doesn't really work as a conscious decision making process like that. If a woman appears to be too attractive, she doesn't even really cross my mind unless she's like a friend or mutual friend. It's kind of weird, like I'm just not attracted to women who are too attractive, even though that seems contradictory. I'm not intimidated, I just don't even consider the possibility.

• Its just that they are aproached all the time because of their attractiveness so id be one of many guys. Why even bother? I think it works better if you look for girls that are already part of your social circle.

• Yes, all the time with almost no exception, probably one of the biggest reasons I've never aproached a girl ever. (outside of my little social circle that is, even then I've only with two girls from inside it so far, neither worked as planned, and I only jad the guts to do the first because I was drunk for the first time in my life)

• Not really. I saw this chick at the gym once that was really beautiful and I still approached her. She had a man already though.

• no, im never intimidated by how hot a girl is physically, im only hesitant in hitting on her if she seems like a bitch about how hot she is

• Yaah

• All girls that I like I consider them to hot to approach furthermore girls allways like someone that does something to them :)))

• I love a horny girl and HOT girl

• Sure?

But more accurately I'd say I need more clear IOI from a hot or glammed up woman than an average one to move forward.

• Only ALWAYS. I never approached a girl in my life because of this.

• Too hot = professional makeup job.. No such thing as too hot unless you are fooled by fakeup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYp4AFz7zhA

• maybe but a lot of the time i'll talk to her if I get the chance , but sometimes its not possible to talk to everyone

• even if you think she is really hot and too hot for you, you would approach her?

What Girls Said 2