What would you do if your girlfriend posted pic of her on internet and asked if she was attractive? Would you be bothered by it?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably unless she was a model or something and her profession required her to be appealing to the widest range of people. In that case I'd assume she would be proactive and do something if the answers weren't to her liking.

If she doesn't fit this criteria, I'd find it at least mildly annoying that a girlfriend of mine needs this kind of validation.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care if my boyfriend did that. If he started flirting with any of them though, that would definitely bother me.

What Guys Said 5

• it's normal to post pictures and worry about being attractive... as long as she didn't mind me posting that of course she was the most beautiful girl in the world and that I loved her dearly I'd be fine with that!

honestly perhaps she posted it hoping that you would comment on it :)

• Depends on the pic

• Like bodycon dress, shorts, crop top, stuff like that

• I don't understand

• Insecurities are like a wound on the body that needs attention. Many man can fix the wound and the deeper this wound or less the women knows, then the more likely she is to let any seemingly normal guy fix it. This in turn is burdensome to me because it can cause a girl to easily get involved with someone who may or may not have her best interest at heart.

Hence me saying I prefer a girl with no wounds so to speak. But if she haves a few, I will heal them all before someone else does.

• Not at all

• No, I would bet on there and answers it my self!

• I wouldn't mind as long as no perverts are texting her

• And if perverts text her? Like "send me a pic of in a bikini / underwear" etc..

• uhh ask her not to post revealing pics and beat the other guy up 😊

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!