What do guys really think when they look at other females?

First of all, I understand that is in men's/ women's nature to look at their opposite sex. Now one thing is to know it and understand it, but the truth is that somehow that situation does bother a little in the end.

I try to be patient about it, but it really bothers me. For example, the other day I was walking along with my boyfriend and we were really into the conversations, and suddenly a girl with a very tight dress popped out, he literally turned around to look at her and got lost in our conversation. I didn't say nothing, but it did bother me. I realize that by him doing that, he wakes several insecurities in me like: he doesn't find me attractive? He don't think I'm beautiful? What did she have that I don't have...

This led me to the question. Why guys do this in the presence of their partner? What do guys really think when they look at other girls?

Please feel free to elaborate and share your opinion. Thank you :)

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Tha'ts because men are visual creatures. It doesn't mean that he thinks you're unattractive when he looks at another girl. Every guy out there is guilty of this, because it's in our nature.

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably think she is good looking. My fiancé doesn't do that; the only time he checks out other women is when I ask/tell him to

What Guys Said 1

• "I wonder what she looks like naked"

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know why guys do that crap. It makes us feel like we aren't good enough. And then when you try to wear an outfit like the one that girl was wearing he'd get pissed and want you not to so guys dont look at you like he looks at other girls.

• My gosh, I'm not alone!!!👏🏼😃 you said it right! Anyway, the truth is that when men do that, it hurts...

• Yes hun I def understand. I think all women have gone through this mess -_- if they keep doing it then they dont respect you! There are guys that dont do this surprisingly... at least not right in front of their partner! ugh :p we all look but just be respectful about it right?

• Yes!!! Totally agree with you!