Is this girl dateable?

She's really shy, a virgin, and gives off an innocent vibe. She dresses modestly on a daily basis (sneakers, jeans, sweater). She likes to read and it's hard for her to open up easily but if you talk to her for a while, she eventually opens up. It's difficult to understand her at times but she's really loving, affectionate, and caring. She will listen to you if you're telling her about a problem and will help you get through it. Would you date this type of girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Where is this girl? She sounds like wifey material.

• Right here lol

• My attention always goes to the shy girls, I've always been that person that notices them and becomes their friend and include them on things. I do find that these sort of girls end up with ass holes.

• I don't want an asshole. I don't even want any guy because I'm afraid of getting hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, these are all very positive qualities. Being a sweet, shy, bookish girl can be really cute and endearing to a lot of guys, as long as the shyness isn't severe (e. g. bad social anxiety) and there's attraction.

What Guys Said 19

• yes.. of course... 😊

• yes í will like to date.
      actually í want a person like that not for long time relationship but for life time.
      but our understanding should be good.
      well she cannot date becuase i am from India and í am only 167 cm.

• As long as she's
    A) not crazy
    B) not ugly
    C) not a prude
    D) not under 18
    then ya, I'd give her a shot.

• I would as long as she doesn't have a low-nonexistent sex drive.

• Sounds good... I'm worried about her flaws, though :/

• Which flaws are you worried about?

• That's a good way of looking at dating. How about these flaws: being highly sensitive/emotional if someone makes some sort of remark about her looks, having trouble telling time (being late for meetings), and complaining a lot about other people

• I think I could live with that, as long as it's not too extreme.

• I'll do a hard pass on that one.

• Could you explain why?

• Sure. I wouldn't have a problem with that.

• What, are you trying to describe yourself? LOL

• How did you know? lol

• Instead of wondering if you're date-able or not, consider spending more time looking around at wondering what YOU would want or not. And focus on making yourself the best YOU that you can be, someone that actually brings high-value to a relationship. Too many are way too needy and shallow. Make something of yourself and you'll have guys interested in knowing you more. Or just be a shallow twit and hope someone likes you.
      You're likely too young to date anyway. It's not like you're ready to settle down with someone, or play house. Do fun stuff with friends and groups, and just develop a lot of friends. You'll find someone worth investing your time and attention into.

• Definitely yes yes yes! But how do we get you to open up?

• I have no idea, lol. Sometimes I don't really trust people.

• And what if you're in a bad mood?

• I'm not in a bad mood.

• Meh. Not my type.

• A shy virgin girl? Hell yes! I just hope she is strong with Christ. I love shyness in a woman.

• She is dateable.

If you are too shy, you will get asked out less.

• Is she Taylor Swift? Yes.

Is she not Taylor Swift? No.

• yes.

• yes i would date and marry

• I would marry her

• Even if she's highly emotional and sensitive?

• Good point. My parents who moved to the U. S. from eastern Europe so it's hard to fit in here. Even my neighbors generally avoid us.

• I don't know if I'm ugly or different, that's the problem. I've never really known the real reason people made fun of me.

• All sounds perfect so far. Perhaps too perfect. How old are you? And how bad can things get on the other end of the spectrum, when you get mad or upset or fed up? If you were old enough, or if I were young enough, I'd definitely date that type of girl- best type of (girlfriend material) girl there is.

• I'm 17, I don't get angry unless I feel that I've been hugely disrespected or something. Usually though, I'll feel sad.

• Dateable yes, but I would find it hard to get her to open up as I'm the same way

• Of course. i would hope in time she would be able to relax around me and open up more. I'm usually a fairly quiet person myself but I love to have a laugh and have fun

• Ohhhh where's the pic gone?

• honestly I find that very attractive and fun

What Girls Said 5

• She might be shy in public but she might become pretty outgoing once she gets to know you. (A lot of girls and guys too are like that.) I don't really think you can tell if a person is datable or not until you've at least tried, since she's shy you would have to treat her a little differently at first.

Ever see the old musical, "The Music Man"? (The song 76 Trombones is from it, popular marching band tune.) She sounds like the character of "Marian the Librarian", she ends up turning the tables on the Music Man. So don't ever count a quiet, shy girl out until you get to know her, she might just have a surprise or two in store for you!

• Good answer! I am so shy on the outside but very outgoing on the inside if that makes any sense. If I didn't go through some bad experiences when I was a kid, I would rarely be shy.

• i believe every girl is dateable by the right type of guy usually opposite attract so a extrovert bad boy would match well with the chick and draw her out of her shell environment mentally and physically

• I think so I was just like that for the most part. Very shy but with a person I'd open up and never stop after a while. But in high school I rarely dressed up and tbh had very little interest. Now that I'm out it's much better.

• In her 20s that shy virgin will become very outgoing lol

• I'm just like her lol