Asked this one girl out, but don't know if I should keep pursuing?

So I had asked this girl for her number and got it. When I asked her if she wanted to hang out she seemed kind of nervous and said she was going to be busy all the time studying and so forth. Even though I have seen her hanging around aside from studying. So I backed off for a few months, then which I decided to text her the other day. I also asked her if she wanted to hang out with a group of us, when I did she said she had other plans. The way I thought about was like she wasn't interested, even though it could be that she really could have other plans. The main thing is that she didn't even bother mention another day, or something else like that. So I am wondering if I should keep moving?

11

What Girls Said 1

• she just gave you her number so she wouldn't be mean saying no. or she likes the attention your give her

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly if it were me I wouldn't bother I would have added her to my forget you list.