Why do I always feel that I'm not enough for her?

I have a crush on a girl and she's damn beautiful but then I think I'm to ugly for her or that I'm not enough for her. Why do I always fall in love with girls that seem to be out of my league and why do unattractive girls always love me? This just frustrates me 😒😞

Most Helpful Guy

• Just low self esteem man. I used to think i had the same problem, only the ugly ones go for me. I really believe that our low self esteem attracts the girls with low self esteem or in essence the ones we deem "the uglies" and thats how it happens. I've talked to girls that i felt were far out of my league with a little bit of confidence and they ended up loving me. Hold your head up and approach any girl you like!

What Girls Said 1

• You're probably not enough for them solely for the reason that the thought that you're not enough crosses your mind. People should stop idealizing other people. It's just ridiculous.

What Guys Said 3

• that's not frustating... we always run for good thing. it's human nature...
    everyone will prefer Lamborghini over maruti car.. but not everyone can buy that

and 2...
    even if you able impress and became her boyfriend. you will always feel that she will leave becuase you also know that you are not of her league. that fear will be always inside even if she truly loves you.
    so.. stop chasing her. run for your league girls. and if you still want her then develop yourself and your standards at her level.

• Firstly, you have to get a grip on yourself. You don't snap your fingers and next thing, find yourself in a fulfilling relationship. Build your confidence, dress up more often, pursue your hobbies, and more often than not, the rest will fall into place.

• Happens with everybody, but that's just a fact of life. You can't always get what you want.
    Just keep in mind: you will not get 100% of the girls you don't ask out. So go for it!