How should I ask him out?

There's this guy I'm interested in at my university but I'm kind of nervous to ask him out. How do you think I should do that? Does it seem a little desperate if I'm the one that asks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look im a guy and of im single at any point in time and a girl ask me out i would... omg i dont think girls understand how attractive it is when a girl ask us out. The nervousness that they show is like the cutest thing on the planet. Just ask him if he wants to get dinner sometime, guys usually become super attracted to a girl if we find out they have an interest in us.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm. What's your current relationship with him? Do you ever talk?

• Yeah we've made out before, we have a nice little snap streak going (lol), but he's just giving me mixed signals so i just don't know how to ask him out. we have a class together on Mondays and Wednesdays so I see him at least twice a week, sometimes more if we "study" together at my place. i just want to go on an actual date w the dude ya know

• I guess it's the mixed signals that's making me nervous.. I don't know. but you're right, thanks girl.

• You're welcome! Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Not enough information.

• You dont have to ask him on a date just find an excuse to hang out with him outside of school

What Girls Said 0