What do you make of this message (left on my office desk)? Should I report this to HR?

"Dear Maám", I have been mustering courage to approach you but could not. You probably don't even notice me at work (am much junior to you) but I am totally fascinated by your attitude and strictness! I find strict women very hot and you are a perfect example.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy sounds weird, you should report it to HR and see if you can get them to make an announcement. No need for them to look for the guy and fire him. . . at least not yet. Send out a message that your not interested by having someone from HR read the note, say it was dropped on someone's desk and that if they find out who it was, they may be fired.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nha, just see where it goes

What Guys Said 6

• No just see it through

• Do you know the person that left the note?

• people meet in the office all the time. i think though that he should have done this in person, leaving a note shows cowardice. obviously you don't have to be receptive to it, so, if you feel "threatened" report it

• Report that idiot to hr, number 1 this isn't high school passing little notes, number 2 he sounds a little sexist objectifying you as being a hot strict woman, whoever sent that letter should spend more time working instead of weiriting stupid idiotic creepy notes.

• Why would you report that? He actually complimented you..

• nah dont get him in trouble, it sounds like he's just some dork just turn him down nicely

What Girls Said 2

• Why would you report that? On what grounds?

• It could be a stalker for all you know ! I dont want to get in trouble later for ignoring something like this.

• I'm pretty sure a pleasant note on your desk doesn't equate to a stalker. My hr department would thing I was a bit odd if I reported that.

• Ok. Thanks.. will keep your views in mind

• Yes, report it.